The formula for a great mix: 3x times faster loading and MicroEssentials®
We’ve combined high speed, quality products and local experts with a great facility. Cargill Elm Creek’s newly upgraded fertilizer facility is ready to get to work for your field. Pull up and take advantage of:
- Up to 4 Super Bs per hour: You can spend less time in the loading lane and more time planting your crop.
- MicroEssentials® and other new blend options: Get a high-quality nutrient mix that can improve your application efficiency and you crop’s yield potential while minimizing wear-and-tear on your equipment.
- Advice from local experts: Your Elm Creek team is here to help you make the best decision on crop nutrition and financing options for your farm.
Here is what has changed:
- The fertilizer facility storage capacity has increased 1520 metric tonnes to a total of 2620 metric tonnes
- The fertilizer facility allows us to handle up to 10 products and add liquid and powder coats to blends with less handling
- Our grain rail car handling has grown in capacity from 56 to 112 cars
- We have also upgraded our grain storage bins
Contact Cargill Elm Creek for details by calling 204-436-2010.
® MICROESSENTIALS is a registered trade-mark of The Mosaic Company, used under licence.