In the ground:
Get YaraVita® Procote® Boron only (7.1%) or in combination BCMZ: B 3.6% + Cu 6% + Mn 6% + Zn 12%
What it is: A nutrient-dense, oil-based suspension concentrate used to coat granular fertilizer products.
- Better Nutrient Access: uniform distribution that maximizes crop availability.
- Improved Fertilizer Handling: Cargill will coat your desired blend for you, so there is no need for any major operational changes. Pro Tip: it also helps with dust suppression.
- Increased Return on Investment: balanced nutrition so your crop can achieve its potential.
**YaraVita® Procote® fits great in the 4R Nutrient Stewardship practice.
(3-15-7-0.7% B + 0.7% Zn + 0.4% MO)
What it is: A comprehensive foliar nutrition product used to maximize yield and relieve stress in canola, cereals, and pulses.
- Excellent Partner in the tank: Plays well in the tank with most of the most commonly used herbicides and fungicides.
- Backed by Quality: Superior wetting agents and surfactants to ensure maximized plant uptake.
- Designed for Western Canada: loaded with nutrients specific to the needs of western Canadian crops and soils.
What it is: a foliar boron product that is used to prevent or address boron deficiency. Protip: It can also be used following a hail event to repair damaged tissue.
- High concentration of boron: offers a guaranteed, consistent analysis of nutrients.
- Flexible tank mix partner: broad tank mixability.
- Quick plant absorption and plant mobility: formulated to maximize plant uptake and safety.