Cargill Specialty Canola Program
Managing a transparent supply chain from seed to oil.
VICTORY® Summer Tour Contest
See the VICTORY® canola lineup in action at a field near you or visit yourvictoryview.ca, and you could win 1 of 5 $1,000 VISA gift cards.
Ask your Cargill Territory Manager or Sales Representative how to enter.
MORE WAYS TO WIN - VICTORY SUMMER TOUR CONTEST
Official Rules and Regulations
1. Growers who visit any VICTORY Field Tour (aka VICTORY Field Huddle, VICTORY field demo, VICTORY Performance Trial) organized by a Cargill Limited (“Cargill”) Territory Manager or Sales Representative, or the Your Victory View (www.YourVictoryView.ca) website from July 15, 2020 until October 15, 2020 are eligible to win one of five $1000 Visa Gift Cards (value of $1,000 each). Five (5) prizes in total will be awarded. One prize will be rewarded in Manitoba, one prize will be rewarded in Alberta, and three prizes will be rewarded in Saskatchewan.
2. No purchase is necessary. To enter, growers who visit any VICTORY Field Tour (aka VICTORY Field Huddle, VICTORY field demo, VICTORY Performance Trial) organized by a Cargill Territory Manager or Sales Representative, or the Your Victory View (www.YourVictoryView.ca) website from July 15, 2020 until October 15, 2020 must fill in an official entry form (electronic) available on the website. The official entry form will require the grower to provide his/her name, address, telephone number and email address in a legible format. Growers must also check the consent box on the entry form permitting the collection and use by Cargill of his or her personal information included on the entry form for marketing purposes, including administration of this contest.
3. Draws of winning entry form will be made by Oct 31, 2020. The draw will be held in the Cargill Limited office, located at 300 - 240 Graham Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and overseen by a representative of Cargill Limited’s legal department. Cargill will use reasonable efforts to ensure winners are notified in person or by telephone by a Cargill Territory Manager on or before Nov 13, 2020 . Winners will have two weeks after notification to collect their prize, after which time the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.
4. This contest is open to growers in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta over the age of 18 years, except for employees of Cargill Limited and persons domiciled with or members of the immediate families of the above.
5. Each winner must correctly answer a skill-testing question to win. 50 x 2 ÷ 5 + 30 =_____
6. Chances of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Each entrant agrees to abide by these rules and the decision of the Cargill Limited representative judging the contest.
8. Cargill Limited will not be responsible for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
9. This contest is void where prohibited by law. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
10. Prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded; no prize substitution is permitted.
11. All entry ballots become the property of Cargill Limited and will not be returned.
12. By entering the contest, each entrant consents to the collection and use by Cargill Limited of his or her personal information, included on the entry form, for marketing purposes.
13. By acceptance of the prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Cargill Limited, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies (including promotional and advertising agencies) as well as the officers, employees, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of any of the above entities, from any and all liability, claims or causes of action for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participation in the contest or the receipt, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize, including, but not limited to liability for personal injury or property damage. Acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s permission for Cargill to use his or her name and likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without further approval or compensation.